Posted on June 8, 2018Active
For my start-up, I have been dealing with few freelancers here and got many things done. Filtering/Screening takes time but they deliver an excellent solution relatively at low cost. All my ideas are demo’ed and I have now Proof of Concept achieved and now it is time to scale up.
I am looking for companies now so please no bidding if you are an individual freelancer.
Professionalism (business ethics & scalable processes), Communication (Status Reporting), Adherence to Commitment (no excuse once committed the delivery) and Quality are 4 dimensions I want to evaluate any partner with.
Cost is always a priority while I am in start-up and when I have choices here as well as other sites.
Soliciting bids from those companies who have:
(1) Established company, registered with staff of 5 or above. Ideally less than 25.
(2) Agile, Lean and Efficient in Design, Coding, Quality, Deployment – It is not about just being fast but it is also about producing iteratively better software than before.
(3) Able to provide part time resources from multiple disciplines (UI/Graphics Designer, Website Developer, Backend/Database Expert, Architect, Tester, …).
(4) With management overhead of just 15-20% — this is important for you to know. If an individual freelancer with 5 years of experience is charging me $x/hr; your cost (just because you are a company) can not be double 🙂 I am ready to pay 1.20% to get scalable, managed resources as it reduces my work.
Technologies I am interested in:
– Website Development (PHP, WordPress, Java)
– Graphics Design (PSDs, CSS/HTML, Email NewsLetter Templates)
– Database Experts (MySQL)
– Software Development (PHP/Laravel/CodeIgniter, Angular JS, Java, …)
– Business Analytics/Intelligence
– Machine Learning (Aritificial Intelligence)
– Billing (Invoices)
For comparison of bids, bid for 100 hours/month split across many skills (20% Senior, 40% mid level experience, 40% junior Experience)